Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bride style 2011

I thought I would mix it up and do a board focused on a couple new wedding dresses for 2011. I really like the styles I have seen so far.
I also had to include the photos of the birdcage veil, I am in love with these! It is a classic veil style made trendy in resent years. This style of veil is timeless and alluring making this a popular choice for brides. The birdcage veil was worn by vintage Hollywood actresses and brides in the 1940s.
Could this be an option for your wedding day?


Bride Style 2011

1 comment:

  1. Love the dresses. They're different, fresh, and very chic. Would you be able to make dresses like this for some Idaho weddings? Both my sister and my cousin are getting married and I've been looking for dresses for them. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete