Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sunset Colors


Hallie and LeeRoy August 2010
Flowers by: Angela Austin at Floral Design http://www.cdaflorist.com/
Photography by: Matt Shumate at http://www.mattshumate.com/
Wedding Location: Kroc Center Coeur D'Alene, Idaho

My fiance and I had attended a bridal fair in Post Falls, where we met Angela Austin. At that time we were getting pretty stressed because we were getting down to the wire and we still had no ideas for floral arrangements. I came across Angela's table and immediately loved her work! We set up an appointment that day and I walked into her shop a few days later. She made me feel extremely confident in choosing her as my florist as we glanced through different books together. Then, I found it! I knew exactly what I wanted! And Angela made it all possible and in my price range! It was a dream come true! Not only did she make my gorgeous bouquet and beautiful boutonnieres, corsages, and bridesmaids' bouquets, but she also made all of the amazing centerpieces and even helped make one of the silk floral arrangements that my fiance and I had put together, five times better! I thought my wedding was absolutely stunning as it was, but with Angela's artistic touch, she made everything explode with color! Thank you Angela!!

No comments:

Post a Comment