Thursday, October 28, 2010

Renee and Joe--- October 9, 2010

I love wedding story boards. It has become my new favorite way to display my work. Each bride and groom has a different personality and style. My job is to bring that out in the floral arrangements. This bride brought in a specific bouquet she found online that she loved, we took those ideas and made a bouquet that was all her own full of white stargazer lilies and white dendrobium orchids. It was a pleasure to work with Renee.


My experience with Floral Design was amazing! Angela was so dedicated to my wedding and personalized so many details of my wedding. She worked so hard at designing exactly what I wanted and I was so incredibly happy with my wedding. The flowers made my wedding so beautiful and I could not have asked for a better florists. She delivered all of my flowers to me and the church seperatly while I was getting ready. She was on time and prompt and even let me come in the day before the wedding to look at all the arrangements. Thank you Angela!

Renee and Joe

Photos by: Tom at Prairie Photography www.prairiephoto.biz
Flowers by: Angela Austin at Floral Design www.cdaflorist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment